Toyo Engineering Walk In Interview 2023 | For Engineers | Oil And Gas Jobs | Mechanical Engineer Jobs | Construction Placement
Toyo Engineering India Private Limited
Toyo Engineering India Private Limited, a renowned player in the Engineering, Procurement, and Construction (EPC) industry, is organizing a walk-in drive at Mumbai. This event presents an excellent opportunity for talented professionals seeking to advance their careers in various engineering disciplines.
With a wide range of positions available, including Piping, Instrumentation, Electrical, Civil, Process, Mechanical, Projects, and Proposal Engineers, Toyo Engineering India offers an inclusive and dynamic work environment. Read on to discover more about this exciting walk-in drive and how you can be a part of Toyo Engineering’s growth story.
Toyo Engineering Walk In Interview 2023
- Piping (Layout Design / Stress Analysis/Material Design) Engineers / (SP3D/E3D) Designers / E3D Administrator
- Instrumentation (Design Engineers / Designers)
- Electrical (Design Engineers / Designers)
- Civil (Design Engineers / Designers/2D CAD Operators/Architects)
- Process (Process Design/Design HSE/Fire Fighting) Engineers
- Mechanical (Rotary/Static/Package) Design Engineers
- Projects (Project Engineer / Project Planning Engineer)
- Proposal Engineers
Qualifications and Experience:
Candidates are expected to have the following educational qualifications and experience:
- B.E/B.Tech (3-18 years of experience) or Diploma (5-20 years of experience) in Onshore/Offshore EPC Industry
Instructions for Candidates:
- Candidates must carry a government ID proof (Pan/Aadhaar) for verification.
- Please bring an updated resume, CTC break-up, last three months’ salary slips, educational certificates, experience certificate, and two passport-size photographs (latest).
- Outstation candidates who are unable to attend the interview can send their CVs to email@example.com.
How to Apply:
Interested candidates are encouraged to visit the Toyo Engineering India website (www.toyo-eng.com/in/en/) for detailed job descriptions of the available positions. Additionally, candidates can directly participate in the walk-in drive at the mentioned venue during the specified dates and times.
Walk-In Interview Details
|Interview Date & Time|| 3rd June 2023 (from 9.30 Hrs to 16.30 Hrs) and 4th June 2023 (from 9.30 Hrs to 14.30 Hrs)|
|Interview Address||Toyo Technology Centre, 71, Kanjur Village Road, Kanjurmarg (E), Mumbai-400042|
|Aarvee Associates Hiring||Click Here|
|Saleh Construction Hiring||Click Here|
|Delhi Metro Rail Corporation Hiring||Click Here|
|Sobha Construction Recruitment||Click Here|