Megha Engineering and Infrastructure 2 Vacancy 2023 | Walk In Interview And Direct Hiring | Construction Placement Job
|Join Our Groups|
|✅ WhatsApp Group|
|✅ Telegram Group|
Megha Engineering & Infrastructure Limited
MEIL is a diverse industrial conglomerate, established in 1989. It is a fast-growing global scale company that has completed many classic landmark projects featuring the changes of the times and commemorating economic and cultural development. It has also built many major infrastructure projects across the globe to improve people’s livelihood. MEIL operates through its major business lines such as water management, engineering, construction, manufacturing, transportation, hydrocarbons, power, process industries, and defense. MEIL strives to utilise the indigenous technological innovations for the common benefit of all sections of society.
Megha Engineering and Infrastructure 2 Vacancy 2023
Vacancy Number – 01
Sr. Engineer / Asst Manager (Mechanic Designs)
- Skills : AutoCAD
- Qualification: B.Tech / Diploma – Mechanical
- Experience : 5 to 10 Years.
- Location : Head Office, Bangalore.
Job Description :-
- Should have Experience in Mechanical designs and equipment related to Water Supply, Irrigation Projects, Hydro power plants, Water treatment Plants, STPs etc.
- Should have good knowledge in all types of Pumps, EOT cranes, Valves, Dismantling joints, Ventilation system, Surge system, Erection knowledge of the same will be added advantage.
- Prepare, review and validate Layout drawings and BOM.
- Validate vendor drawings of all mechanical equipment.
- Project coordination with vendors, clients, consultants, site team etc.
Preference : Candidates who is having experience in water supplies, WTP / STP’s, Irrigation Projects, Thermal Power Plants etc.
How To Apply
Interested candidates Send your updated CV to : firstname.lastname@example.org
Vacancy Number – 02
Electrical Design Engineers
- Qualification : B.Tech / M.Tech
- Experience : 5 to 12 Years
- Job Location : Head office, Balanagar, Hyderabad
Job Description :-
- Shall be responsible for Electrical designs of the project including layouts, Sizing calculation etc.
- Review of Vendor drawings of all electrical equipment’s.
- Submission of designs & drawings to client/consultants and getting the approval of the same.
- Project management including Coordination with vendors, clients, consultants, site execution team and and internal stakeholders.
Skills : Electrical Designs, AutoCAD, ETAP, Dialux and Microsoft Project Etc.
Preference : Candidates who is Having Experience In Water Supplies, WTP/STP’S, Irrigation Projects, Thermal Pow
Walk In Interview Details
- Interview Date : 19th (Saturday) , August 2023
- Time : 10:00 AM to 04:00 PM
- Interview Venue : @ Head Office, Bangalore
Interested candidates Send your CV to : email@example.com
|Apco Infratech Pvt Ltd Recruitment||Click Here|
|National Highway Infra Recruitment||Click Here|
|Venus Infrastructure Recruitment||Click Here|
|Lion Group Recruitment||Click Here|
|More Jobs Update||Click Here|
|Join Afcons Infrastructure Facebook Group||Click Here|
|Join NCC Ltd Facebook Group||Click Here|
|Join Construction Placement Group||Click Here|
|Sobha Construction Ltd Group||Click Here|
|Dilip Buildcon Ltd Bhopal Group||Click Here|
|Join WhatsApp Group – 1||Click Here|
|Join WhatsApp Group – 2||Click Here|
|Join WhatsApp Group – 3||Click Here|
|Join WhatsApp Group – 4||Click Here|
|Join Telegram Group||Click Here|