Technip Energies Walk-In Interview 2023 | Civil Engineer Jobs In Mumbai | Electrical Engineer Jobs Near Me
Embark on an exciting journey with Technip Energies, a global engineering and technology leader, contributing to transformative projects in the energy sector. With a rich history spanning over 65 years and a presence in 35 countries, we invite talented individuals to join our diverse workforce and make a significant impact on projects worldwide.
Technip Energies Walk-In Interview 2023
Positions and Qualifications
1. Process Engineers
- Qualification: B.E in Chemical Engineering
- Experience: 8-15 years in Oil & Gas, Refineries, Petrochemicals
- Additional Skills: Proficiency in process simulation is preferred.
2. Civil & Structural Engineers
- Qualification: B.E / B.Tech in Civil Engineering
- Experience: 5-15 years in structural analysis and design for various projects
- Additional Skills: Knowledge of National & International Codes/Standards
3. Piping Stress Engineers
- Qualification: B.E in Mechanical Engineering
- Experience: 5-15 years in Piping Stress activities in Oil & Gas, Refineries, Petrochemicals
- Skills: Proficiency in CAESAR / AUTOPIPE software
4. Electrical Engineer
- Qualification: B.E in Electrical Engineering
- Experience: 5-15 years of relevant industry experience
- Responsibilities: Preparation / checking of SLD & Schematics, sizing calculations, consumer list, cable schedule, MTO, layouts.
5. Instrumentation Engineers
- Qualification: BE / B.Tech in Instrumentation
- Experience: 5-15 years
- Responsibilities: Knowledge of different instruments, preparation of instrument data sheets, material requisition, vendor offer evaluation.
6. Civil (Under Ground) Designers
- Qualification: Diploma in Civil
- Experience: 5-15 years in EPC projects, 3D modelling in SP3D / PDS / PDMS / E3D / CAD Works / Autocad Plant 3D.
7. SP3D Piping Designers
- Qualification: ITI/Diploma in Mechanical
- Experience: 5-15 years in 3D modelling of piping and equipment using SP3D, E3D / CADWorks /Autocad Plant 3D.
Job Location: Navi Mumbai & Mumbai
Walk-In Interview Details:
- Date: Sunday, 26 November 2023
- Time: 9:00 am – 4:00 pm
- Venue: 14th Floor (Level 10), Q2 Building, Aurum Q Parc, Thane-Belapur Road, Ghansoli, Navi Mumbai
Instructions to Candidates:
- Bring your updated CV, passport-size photograph, compensation details, and Aadhar card.
- Candidates interviewed in the last 6 months are ineligible for this walk-in drive.
- If unable to attend, please send your CV to hiring email@example.com
|Odisha Mining Corporation Ltd Recruitment 2023||Click Here|
|Siddha Group Multiple Positions Hiring 2023||Click Here|
|M/s Ellora EPC Pvt Ltd New Opening 2023||Click Here|
|Krishna Builders Recruitment 2023||Click Here|
|✅ Follow WhatsApp Channel||Click Here|
|Join Afcons Infrastructure Facebook Group||Click Here|
|Join NCC Ltd Facebook Group||Click Here|
|Join Construction Placement Group||Click Here|
|Sobha Construction Ltd Group||Click Here|
|Dilip Buildcon Ltd., Bhopal Group||Click Here|
|Join WhatsApp Group 1||Click Here|
|सरकारी योजना से जुड़े||Click Here|
|Join WhatsApp Group 3||Click Here|
|Join WhatsApp Group 4||Click Here|
|Join Telegram Group||Click Here|